Saturday, September 12, 2015

"Women of Reddit, when did you first notice that men were looking at you in a sexual way? How old were you and how did it make you feel?"

"This is such a depressing thread. I came here hoping for tales of burgeoning, awkward middle school romance full of miscues and embarrassment...nope, the guys my age ruined it."

Reply: "Wow, this is actually really interesting. I saw the title of the thread and KNEW it would be upsetting stories of harassment; it actually amazes me that men read it and assume it will be cute and uplifting. Really shows how divided our experiences are, don't you think?"

https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/3249ff/women_of_reddit_when_did_you_first_notice_that/cq7ucqb

Anytime any guy complains to me about 'friendzoning', I will send this to them so that they can be mildly traumatized.

(credit to JL)

No comments:

Post a Comment