Tuesday, November 17, 2015

"The British Have Stolen "Wine Surprise" From Me"

"Wine Surprise Recipe

Ingredients:

one bottle Pinot Grigioone 20 oz can Red Bull® (or Red Bull® Sugarfree, if you’re watching your waistline)

Directions:

Fill wine glass 2/3 full with Pinot Grigio
Top up with Red Bull®Take a sip.


Surprise!

The surprise is that you love it. The surprise is that, thanks to artificial food coloring, you can’t even visually tell that the Red Bull® is in there. Offer a sip to your friend. Surprise again! Drink a few more glasses and then look at yourself in the mirror. Surprise: you’re still awake and great at dancing."
http://gawker.com/the-british-have-stolen-wine-surprise-from-me-1708432786?utm_campaign=socialflow_gawker_facebook&utm_source=gawker_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow


I don't know why, but I found this incredibly amusing and compelling. I have had like 2 sips of red bull in my life and hated them deeply, but I am tempted by this... Mostly because of the gif. Basically, I'm realizing, if you put that gif on something then I will engage with that thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment