Monday, November 2, 2015

"Here Is A Recipe For Toast Soup"

"I find this recipe for “Toast Soup” profoundly soothing. Just reading the copy, looking at the pictures, thinking about how manageable this could be, should I choose to get up and make myself food today, brings me great joy and great calm in equal, steady waves...
Probably this is all related to “shut-in culture” and adult-onset-emotional paralysis, but let’s not examine this too closely, shall we? Just think about toast soup. Think about eating it with a big wooden spoon. Perhaps you are a soft little bear who has been running around in the woods all day, and you live in a tree with your mother, who loves you and has made you this toast soup."
http://the-toast.net/2015/03/31/here-is-a-recipe-for-toast-soup/#My597cLQI3ThuJGu.99

No comments:

Post a Comment