Thursday, October 13, 2016

"How to actually talk to a woman wearing headphones"


"By step 4 I’ve learnt that you can’t understand a basic body language brush-offand are therefore a direct threat to my personal safety. My brain is in fight or flight, checking for escape routes, it’s trying to figure out just how aggressively you’re going to react to any further action I take to extract myself from a situation entirely not of my own making and it is praying they use a flattering photo of me on the news, not that one when my front-facing camera went off accidentally that time.

According to step 5, the fact you have bullied me into one of the most awkward and scary moments of my life makes you a “cool guy”. Mr Bacon clearly has trouble spelling. It begins with a ‘t’, Dan."



Related: awkward men

No comments:

Post a Comment