Tuesday, April 7, 2015

"THE ONE WORD MEN NEVER SEE IN THEIR PERFORMANCE REVIEWS"

"Not only did women receive more criticism in their performance reviews, it was less constructive and more personal. For example, the critical feedback men received was mostly geared toward suggestions to develop additional skills... Women received similar constructive feedback, but they also included the personality criticism such as “watch your tone” and “stop being so judgmental"
http://fastcompany.com/3034895/strong-female-lead/the-one-word-men-never-see-in-their-performance-reviews?partner=rss&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+fastcompany/headlines+(Fast+Company)

Ick Ick ugh. I hope that I am not socialized like this, I hope that I am able to approach critiquing women from the same set of intentions as I am able to approach critiquing men.
Ugh ugh ugh I definitely am not though.

No comments:

Post a Comment