Friday, December 23, 2016

"People Who Sleep Late Are Actually Smarter And More Creative"

"To you, there’s nothing to wake up for but so much to stay awake through. That’s when your ideas happen, your bursts of energy explode and your moments of peace come over you: when there are no distractions, no plans and no obstacles in your way but the expanding horizon of light."

http://elitedaily.com/life/people-sleep-late-smarter/1283697/

EXACTLY.
I'm not too into the title or literally anything else that is said in the article - people have chronotypes, so they are going to experience different parts of the day differently - but I love how this is stated because is exactly my experience of life. The best stuff happens in my head late at night. And I'm useless in the morning, so why do I want to be awake for that?

No comments:

Post a Comment