Tuesday, July 31, 2018

"I DO NOT HELP MY WIFE"



"I am not a help at home, I am part of the house. And as for praising, I asked my friend when it was the last time after his wife finished cleaning the house, washing clothes, changing bed sheets, bathing her children, cooking, organizing, etc. You said thank you
But a thank you of the type: Wow, sweetheart !!! You are fantastic!!!
Does that seem absurd to you? Are you looking strange? When you, once in a lifetime, cleaned the floor, you expected in the least, a prize of excellence with great glory … why? You never thought about that, my friend?"

I feel like there's also a bigger thing going here with our society, with some people who are supposed to clean up the moral mistakes of others. It's the liberal white person mentality, that by like signing an online petition they are" helping the minorities advance their rights" - - instead of "I am doing the work I need to be doing to counter my mess and my community's mess". 



Related: “You should’ve asked

No comments:

Post a Comment