Monday, December 29, 2014

"How a password changed my life."

"Of course, there were clear indicators of what I needed to do -or what I had to achieve- in order to regain control of my life, but we often don’t pay attention to these clues.

My password became the indicator. My password reminded me that I shouldn’t let myself be victim of my recent break up, and that I’m strong enough to do something about it.

My password became: Forgive@h3r”"
https://medium.com/@manicho/how-a-password-changed-my-life-7af5d5f28038

I have to reset my password at work soon, and I am so glad that I read this article first :) it's such a constant part of our lives, I am almost surprised that using passwords as positive reminders hadn't already happened. 

Now what other annoying but necessary things can be made productive? Maybe like, every time I do the laundry I will think about washing away something stressful. Every time I finally get around to folding my clothes and putting them away I could hide an encouraging note to myself for a surprise later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment